Diddy to do a duet with Robbie Williams?
After finding out that the hardcore gangsta rap artist 50 Cent would like to collaborate with Elton John, we now find out that Diddy would also like to collaborate with another pop singer, Robbie Williams. What’s the matter with this world? First Fifty and now Diddy? Anyway, the Diddy’s idea to have a duet with Robbie Williams is maybe not that absurd like 50 Cent’s. The pop singer Robbie Williams is kind of upset on United States so he has decided not to release his latest album Rudebox Stateside.
At the moment, the hip-hop celebrity Diddy, is busy promoting the new album with a new single and video featuring Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls, called ‘Come to me’. The hip-hop artist, Diddy, will soon be again a happy daddy because it seems like his girlfriend is expecting twins this time. The hip-hop celebrity said ‘I reached out to Robbie to record a song with him. I love his whole vibe. Hopefully in the future I’ll work with him and other UK artists’.
Robbie Williams and Pop-Latin Celebrity Shakira to duet?
One thing is for sure, everyone wants to duet with Latin Celebrity Shakira. According to the recent news, if Robbie William mets former songwriting partner, Guy Chambers, the British singer could be set to record a duet with Shakira. It seems that Guy and Robbie parted ways after the singer’s multi-million dollar recording deal with EMI. I you didn’t know, Guy Chambers made several of Robbie’s biggest hits, including “Angels” and “Rock DJ” and the best part is that he insists he got over the pair’s feud and is willing bring another hit for Robbie if he agrees to collaborate with Shakira. Apparently the duet will boast Robbie’s career in the U.S., where the Latin beauty Shakira is a huge star. As a recall the Pop-Latin singer Shakira performed with Wycleaf Jean ‘Hips don’t lie’ dressed in an Indian costume MTV Video Music Awards 2006 and won Best Choreography award.
He should have always done that. It would be the perfect match and I would like to write the tune for it. It would be a worldwide hit and would break Robbie in America.
– He told Britain’s The Sun newspaper –
In other Celebrity news, the R&B star Beyonce reportedly wants to have a collaboration with the Pop-Latin singer Shakira and if you ask me I prefer this duet than a collaboration with Robbie Williams.
Eminem mixtape Presents: The Re-Up album
According to AllHip-Hop, the Celebrity Hip-Hop/Rapper Eminem will introduce new music from Stat Quo, Ca$his and Bobby Creekwater on an upcoming album ‘Eminem Presents: The Re-Up’. It seems that the project started off as a mixtape, but has since turn it up to be an album, which will be be released on his Shady Records. Eminem is the one who will executive produced the album – with a little help from newest producer, The Alchemist. The rapper also produced most of the songs on the album and the first single and video from the new album is “You Don’t Know,” which features Shady’s Ca$his and Eminem and G-Unit’s 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks. Hip-Hop moguls Jay-Z and Dr. Dre will also appear on the recordings.
The hip-hop/rapper tracklistings have appeared on the internet but the mixtape was not a tribute to D12 member Proof. The mixtape’s full tracklisting will be:
- Eminem featuring DJ Whoo Kid – “We’re Back”
- Eminem – “Let Me Speak”
- Eminem featuring Bizarre – “Things Need To Change”
- Obie Trice featuring Akon – “Snitch”
- Eminem – “I’m Lazy”
- Busta Rhymes featuring Nas – “Rough Around The Edges”
- Eminem featuring D12 – “Last Words (R.I.P. Proof)”
- Rick Ross featuring Jay-Z & Young Jeezy – “Hustlin’ (Remix)
- Obie Trice – “Cry Now”
- Stat Quo – “Twirl”
- Obie Trice – “Pistol Pistol” (D12 Remix)
- Alchemist – “The Interlude”
- Obie Trice featuring The Alchemist” – “The Word Is Out”
- D12 featuring Eminem & Proof – “Blast That”
- Lloyd Banks feat 50 Cent – “My House”
- Dr. Dre – “The Interlude (Part Two)”
- Busta Rhymes featuring Eminem – “I’ll Hurt You”
- All Of Shady Records – “The Interlude (Part Three)”
- Swifty & Kuniva – “Freestyle”
- Obie Trice featuring Eminem – “Emulate”
- Trick Trick – “Freestyle”
- Proof featuring 50 Cent – “Forgive Me”
- Eminem featuring DJ Whoo Kid – “We Out”